Celebrate Essential 2 in 1 Multivitamin Mango 120 Chews
- Brand: CELEBRATE VITAMINS
- Availability: 3 In Stock
- SKU: 12036
Celebrate's Essential Multi 2 in 1 is a unique multivitamin that contains all of the essential vitamins coupled with calcium citrate. This is the only bariatric combination chewable that uses 100% calcium citrate (the recommended form of calcium for weight loss surgery patients). There is no iron in this supplement, so...
Celebrate's Essential Multi 2 in 1 is a unique multivitamin that contains all of the essential vitamins coupled with calcium citrate. This is the only bariatric combination chewable that uses 100% calcium citrate (the recommended form of calcium for weight loss surgery patients). There is no iron in this supplement, so you don’t need to worry about iron-calcium interaction.
Directions: Chew 1 tablet, 4 times daily (allowing 2 hours between tablets) or as directed by a healthcare professional, as a dietary supplement.
Available in two tropical flavors, Mango and Orange-Pineapple, the Essential Multi 2 in 1 is perfect for kicking back on the beach with a refreshing drink and a refreshing Celebrate flavor.
While there are other chewable vitamins that combine a multivitamin and calcium, Celebrate® is the ONLY one that meets the 2016 ASMBS (the premier authority on bariatric science and nutrition) Nutritional Guidelines for bariatric surgery patients!
- Calcium dosage is listed as an elemental level
- 1,500 mg of calcium citrate
- 10,000 IU of vitamin A
- 1,000 IU of vitamin D
- 1,000 IU of vitamin B-12
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
Key Things to Look for in Our Essential Multi 2 in 1:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Essential Multi 2 in 1 flavors combine the best of sweet and tangy into one delicious tasting chewable! The great taste coupled with a super smooth texture (no grit) will leave you counting the hours until you get to have another one!
- Calcium Citrate- by utilizing 100% calcium citrate, we are providing you with a form of calcium that is easily absorbed, does not need to be taken with food (to be properly absorbed), has a lower risk of kidney stone formation (compared to calcium carbonate), and is the only recommended form of calcium for weight loss surgery patients.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 16,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Essential Multi 2 in 1 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our Essential Multi 2 in 1 contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Essential Multi 2 in 1 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium – Celebrate® contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins A,D,E - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.