Organika Activated Charcoal - 100g
- Brand: ORGANIKA
- Availability: 1 In Stock
- SKU: 13959
Features You are exposed to many common toxins on a daily basis. Found in your food, water, air, drugs, personal care products and cleaning supplies, these pollutants are linked to free radical damage, decreased stress response, and increased liver load. As these toxins build up in the body, they can...
Tags: Activated Charcoal
- You are exposed to many common toxins on a daily basis. Found in your food, water, air, drugs, personal care products and cleaning supplies, these pollutants are linked to free radical damage, decreased stress response, and increased liver load. As these toxins build up in the body, they can contribute to cardiovascular disease, tissue damage, and increased signs of aging. An effective detoxification process is essential to combat this build-up, prevent disease and maintain one’s overall health.
- Traditionally, activated charcoal has been used in medicine since the early 1500’s as a safe and effective way to capture and dispose of toxins from the body naturally. With the help of a process called “adsorption,” healthcare professionals have been using charcoal to treat a variety of ailments, from poisoning, treating wounds and detoxification of the digestive tract. Charcoal isn’t absorbed through the digestive tract, so toxins leave the body with your stool.
- Organika’s Activated Charcoal is uniquely treated with oxygen in a process called “activation”. This expands the charcoal’s pore size, greatly increasing the surface area of the carbon particles. It then has millions of tiny pores where elements, toxins and surface stains get trapped inside the charcoal. This adsorption binding process allows these toxins to be excreted along with the charcoal, helping you regain your clean and healthy status!
- Activated Charcoal
How to Use
DEEP CLEANSING MASK
- 1. Blend 1 tsp of powder with 1 tbsp water to create a thin paste in a small container.
- 2. Apply evenly to face.
- 3. Let sit for 10 minutes until dry.
- 4. Wash off with warm water. Then wash face with cleanser as usual.
- 1. Mix ½ tsp of powder with a few drops of water to make a thick paste in a small container.
- 2. Brush teeth for 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Rinse mouth well with water. Then brush with toothpaste as usual.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- FOOD-GRADE, PURE CHARCOAL
- SUSTAINABLY-SOURCED IN THE US