Psyllium + FibreGum - 280g
- Brand: INNO VITE
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- SKU: 192504
Innovite’s classic psyllium formulation has been upgraded to better support bowel health. Psyllium + FibreGum™ combines psyllium husk (Plantago ovata) that helps provide bulk to the stool and/or slough debris in the intestinal wall - and FibreGum™. Recent studies suggest FibreGum™ from the African acacia tree, shows promising results in decreasing...
- Innovite’s classic psyllium formulation has been upgraded to better support bowel health.
- Psyllium + FibreGum™ combines psyllium husk (Plantago ovata) that helps provide bulk to the stool and/or slough debris in the intestinal wall - and FibreGum™. Recent studies suggest FibreGum™ from the African acacia tree, shows promising results in decreasing inflammation and helping to close tight junctions in the epithelial cells of the digestive tract. An ideal combination for better bowel health.
- Keeps bowels regular
- Provides 7g of soluble and insoluble fibre blend per scoop
- Promotes gentle relief of constipation and/or loose stools
- Consuming adequate amounts of fibre, is important in the management of bowel health. A good, clean fibre source helps ensure blood sugar balance, healthy cholesterol, and effective detoxification. Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movements and provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity. A source of fibre for the maintenance of good health.
- 40 servings.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, colours and flavours. GMO-free and vegan.
Each capsule contains
Psyllium (husk, Plantago ovata) 3.5g
Fibregum™ (organic acacia gum, Vachellia seyal) 3.5g
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None.
Directions for Use (adults): Take 1-2 scoops per day or as directed by a healthcare provider. For each 1 g of psyllium, mix with 30ml of liquid (water, fruit juice or similar aqueous beverage), stir briskly and drink immediately. Take before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Maintain adequate fluid intake and do not take before bedtime. Effects observed 12-24 hours after first dose, and may take 2-3 days.
Warnings: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if symptoms worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days. Consult a healthcare provider if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids, loperamide), or if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Consult a healthcare provider immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing. Do not use this product if you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate. Do not use this product if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defaecate following the use of another laxative product.